- Homebase will stop using neonicotinoids
- B & Q will stop using neonicotinoid pesticides
- The scale and speed of environmental collapse is beyond imagination.
- National Botanic Garden of Wales research has revealed which plants bees choose for their pollen.
- Warning of ‘Ecological Armageddon’ after dramatic plunge in insect numbers
Monthly Archives: September 2015
New Royal Horticultural Society research identifies that a mix of plants from around the world may be the most effective way to sustain pollinators • Research reveals a mixture of native and non-native ornamental plants may provide the best resources … Continue reading
The Bee Friendly Monmouthshire team set up its stand in the Country Matters area of Monmouth Show alongside Bees for Development, Monmouthshire Meadows, Forest of Dean beekeepers and the Wye Valley Apiaries honeybee observation tent. This area attracted a large … Continue reading