The Monmouthshire Meadows Group Autumn newsletter contains an important piece by Dr Nicola Bradbear, director of Bees for Development, on the frightening effects of neonicotinoid pesticides on wildlife.
- Homebase will stop using neonicotinoids
- B & Q will stop using neonicotinoid pesticides
- The scale and speed of environmental collapse is beyond imagination.
- National Botanic Garden of Wales research has revealed which plants bees choose for their pollen.
- Warning of ‘Ecological Armageddon’ after dramatic plunge in insect numbers