The Pesticides Action Network has launched a Pesticide Free Towns campaign. They say that many of the pesticides used in urban areas can cause serious illnesses like cancers and birth defects. Children are particularly vulnerable. Hundreds of towns around the world have already gone pesticide-free. It’s time for the UK to follow.
- Homebase will stop using neonicotinoids
- B & Q will stop using neonicotinoid pesticides
- The scale and speed of environmental collapse is beyond imagination.
- National Botanic Garden of Wales research has revealed which plants bees choose for their pollen.
- Warning of ‘Ecological Armageddon’ after dramatic plunge in insect numbers