- Homebase will stop using neonicotinoids
- B & Q will stop using neonicotinoid pesticides
- The scale and speed of environmental collapse is beyond imagination.
- National Botanic Garden of Wales research has revealed which plants bees choose for their pollen.
- Warning of ‘Ecological Armageddon’ after dramatic plunge in insect numbers
Monthly Archives: February 2016
The Guardian newspaper reports that the US government has acknowledged for the first time that one of the world’s most widely used pesticides can be harmful to honeybees. The results of field trials, released by the US Environmental Protection Agency … Continue reading