- Homebase will stop using neonicotinoids
- B & Q will stop using neonicotinoid pesticides
- The scale and speed of environmental collapse is beyond imagination.
- National Botanic Garden of Wales research has revealed which plants bees choose for their pollen.
- Warning of ‘Ecological Armageddon’ after dramatic plunge in insect numbers
Monthly Archives: March 2016
French lawmakers approved plans for a total ban on some widely used pesticides blamed for harming bees, going beyond European Union restrictions in a fierce debate that has pitched farmers and chemical firms against beekeepers and green groups. The EU … Continue reading
An unprecedented scientific report says bees and other pollinators are in dire need of help says the Washington Post. Around the world, the animals that pollinate our food crops — over 20,000 species of bees, butterflies, bats and many others … Continue reading