There are UK farmers growing, pressing and bottling their own rapeseed oil who care passionately about bees. These are conventional farmers, not organic, so they do use pesticides. But they’ve taken a big step and committed not to use these bee-harming neonicotinoids on their oilseed rape crops.
- Homebase will stop using neonicotinoids
- B & Q will stop using neonicotinoid pesticides
- The scale and speed of environmental collapse is beyond imagination.
- National Botanic Garden of Wales research has revealed which plants bees choose for their pollen.
- Warning of ‘Ecological Armageddon’ after dramatic plunge in insect numbers