- Homebase will stop using neonicotinoids
- B & Q will stop using neonicotinoid pesticides
- The scale and speed of environmental collapse is beyond imagination.
- National Botanic Garden of Wales research has revealed which plants bees choose for their pollen.
- Warning of ‘Ecological Armageddon’ after dramatic plunge in insect numbers
Monthly Archives: October 2017
The Guardian reports that a recent study shows the abundance of flying insects has plunged by three-quarters over the past 25 years. Insects are an integral part of life on Earth as both pollinators and prey for other wildlife and … Continue reading
New research carried out by Dr. Alexandre Aebi from the University of Neuchatel in Switzerland published in the journal Science shows that three quarters of the honey samples found in a world-wide study showed traces of at least one neonicotinoid. … Continue reading