- Alarming link between fungicides and bee decline
- Homebase will stop using neonicotinoids
- B & Q will stop using neonicotinoid pesticides
- The scale and speed of environmental collapse is beyond imagination.
- National Botanic Garden of Wales research has revealed which plants bees choose for their pollen.
Monthly Archives: December 2017
A study with data from 284 sites across 40 US States has revealed that common fungicides were the strongest factor in the decline of four bumblebee species. http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/284/1867/20172181 https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/dec/29/alarming-link-between-fungicides-and-bee-declines-revealed Bees feed on fermented pollen – i.e. bees need yeasts to … Continue reading